Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

Try making a dish at home!

We shifted to a new home and there I had to invite my friends and they said that they did not want to eat out. Instead they wanted some home cooked food! Well, not being a good cook has its disadvantages and I had mine too.

Google was a friend of my life where I search everything be it the latest news or the latest recipes. Yes, I search Google for recipes too and this is when I decided that since my friends want me to try out my culinary skills for them I will surely do that for them.

I searched for Chilli chicken dry recipes and found World foody where there were a lot of recipes. The recipe was simple and easy to make. There were not much hassles and I did not have to struggle with a lot of ingredients. The ingredients were easily available at my place, so I tried them on and within an hour the dish was all set.

It really tasted good and the spices were blended in the dish in a perfect manner.My friends really liked them and really appreciated me for my skills which I did not know existed before.

You too search for World foody and explore the recipes and try them at home. They are really good and easy to make!

0 comments:

Post a Comment