Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Gift your kid California prunes and see how they get happy!

My kid is having his summer holidays and this is the period when he gets on to my nerves! He literally keeps asking me for some or the other thing and wants to get my attention. My husband too is out of town and my son like waits for such a long period to see what he gets for him.

And it really is a surprise for him because at times they are chocolates, toys, and sometimes completely something as whacky as prunes!

He really likes prunes and that is why he does not get it that often. When he does not get it that often, then he really waits for me to coax my husband too get it so that he can savor it and have it as and when he wants to have it.

Packaged California prunes are something which every kid likes to have and certainly my kid is no exception to this liking.

Surprisingly his father returned with two packets of prunes and you should have seen my kid going all bonkers.

He started searching it in his bag and when he was not getting something of his choice he was turning red and then when the sight of prunes came into his eyes he was so happy.

You too gift your kid a set of prunes and see how happy he/she gets.



0 comments:

Post a Comment